What is the course about?
In this course you will learn all aspects of Brows - Definition Brows, Henna Brows, Hybrid Brows & Brow Lamination. You will learn through various different methods on the day - theory work and working on live models.
What will I learn?
- What Definition Brows are and what they should look like.
- What Henna Brows are and what they should look like.
- What Hybrid Brows are and what they should look like.
- What Brow Lamination is and what it should look like.
- Who the treatments are suitable for.
- Anatomy and physiology.
- Health & Safety.
- How to patch test.
- Different brow shapes.
- Brow mapping.
- How to create Definition brows.
- How to apply Henna to the brows.
- How to create Hybrid brows.
- How to achieve Brow Lamination.
- Trimming Brow Hair.
- How to achieve the desired look for each brow type.
- Brow shaping.
- How to highlight the brow area with make-up.
- Equipment needed.
- There are no essential requirements for this course - no previous experience nor qualifications are necessary if you would like to enrol on this classroom course.
Will I obtain a qualification?
- You will receive a certificate at the end of this course.
- This course is fully accredited.
- On successful completion of this course you will be able to obtain insurance.
How will I be assessed?
- Via live models during training.
How long do I get to complete the course?
- The course lasts for two days however you have our ongoing support on completion of the course.
How do I pay for the course?
- Full payment.
- Paypal pay in 3.
Hollywood Glamour Training Academy Contact Details:
- Facebook - Hollywood Glamour Training Academy & Aesthetics
- Instagram - @hollywoodglamouracademy
- Tiktok - @hollywoodglamouracademy
- Email - email@example.com
- Whatsapp - 07462320542
Upcoming Course Dates Available to Book:
- Monday 6th March 2023 @ 9.30am & Tuesday 7th March 2023 @ 9.30am.
- Tuesday 4th April 2023 @ 9.30am & Wednesday 5th April 2023 @ 9.30am.
- Tuesday 9th May 2023 @ 9.30am & Wednesday 10th May 2023 @ 9.30am.
- Tuesday 13th June 2023 @ 9.30am & Wednesday 14th June 2023 @ 9.30am.
If you have any further questions regarding this course then please do not hesitate to contact us, thank you.