What is the course about?
The course has been designed to provide an introduction to teaching:
For individuals who work, or want to work as teachers/trainers in their beauty training academy.
For individuals who are not in a teaching/training role, or who have just started a teaching/training role.
For individuals who want a short qualification to enable them to make career choices.
For individuals currently teaching and training but want to further develop their skills.
What will I learn?
- Understand your roles and responsibilities as a teacher/trainer.
- Understand boundaries as a teacher/trainer.
- Understand appropriate teaching and learning approaches.
- Demonstrate session planning skills.
- Understand how to deliver lessons that motivate learners.
- Understand the use of different assessment methods.
- Understand and analyse the need for accurate record-keeping and procedures including internal and external verification.
- Willingness to learn as there is a lot of reading and writing involved.
- Good knowledge of the subject you are looking to educate others on.
Will I obtain a qualification?
- This is an accredited course. This Level 3 AET Teacher Trainer Course will allow you to teach students if you wish to set up your training academy.
How will I be assessed?
- By answering theory questions throughout the course.
- By providing a 15-30 minute video of you delivering a training session on a topic of your choice.
How long do I get to complete the course?
- You have 6 months to complete the course from the date of purchase.
- We aim to get back to you within 48 hours when you provide us with each part of your assessment.
If you have any further questions regarding this course then please do not hesitate to contact us, thank you.