What is the course about?
In this course you will learn all aspects of Lash Lift and Tint. You will learn through various different methods on the day - theory work and working on live models.
What will I learn?
- What a Lash Lift and Tint is.
- Who the treatment is suitable for.
- Anatomy and physiology.
- Health & Safety.
- Different lashes you may come across.
- How to prep the lashes.
- How to apply lash lift products safely, correctly and to achieve the desired result.
- How to tint the lashes.
- Equipment needed.
- There are no essential requirements for this course - no previous experience nor qualifications are necessary if you would like to enrol on this Lash Lift classroom course.
Will I obtain a qualification?
- You will receive a certificate at the end of this course.
- This course is fully accredited.
- On successful completion of this course you will be able to obtain insurance.
How will I be assessed?
- Via live models during training.
How long do I get to complete the course?
- The course lasts for one day then you submit practical case studies once you leave the course however you have our ongoing support on completion of the course.
How do I pay for the course?
- Full payment.
- Paypal pay in 3.
Hollywood Glamour Training Academy Contact Details:
- Facebook - Hollywood Glamour Training Academy & Aesthetics
- Instagram - @hollywoodglamouracademy
- Tiktok - @hollywoodglamouracademy
- Email - email@example.com
- Whatsapp - 07462320542
Upcoming Course Dates Available to Book:
- Monday 13th March 2023 @ 5pm.
- Friday 17th March 2023 @ 9.30am.
- Tuesday 18th April 2023 @ 9.30am.
- Thursday 25th May 2023 @ 9.30am.
- Tuesday 27th June 2023 @ 9.30am.
𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗮 𝗸𝗶𝘁, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝟳 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆.
𝗟𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗞𝗶𝘁 - £𝟭𝟴𝟬:
- 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝟭 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺
- 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝟮 𝗦𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺
- 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝟯 𝗛𝘆𝗱𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺
- 𝗧𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿
- 𝗧𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗿𝘂𝘀𝗵
- 𝗗𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗵
- 𝗬 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗯
- 𝗟𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗼𝗼𝗹
- 𝟭 𝗕𝗼𝘅 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱𝘀
- 𝟭 𝗕𝗼𝘅 𝗼𝗳 𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱𝘀
- 𝟭 𝗕𝗼𝘅 𝗼𝗳 𝗟𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗲𝗹𝗱𝘀
- 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗘𝘆𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗱𝘀
- 𝗦𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗖𝗮𝘀𝗲
- 𝗚𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗥𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
- 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗮𝗽𝗲
- 𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗿𝗼 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘀
- 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀
If you have any further questions regarding this course then please do not hesitate to contact us, thank you.