The Dermaplaning Editable Training Manual can be used as a training resource when teaching Dermaplaning techniques. This manual is fully editable, and you can brand it with your own logo.
Details of the manual
This manual includes:
- Course details; aim, objectives, accreditation, insurance, medical disclaimer.
- Contact details.
- Salon hygiene.
- What Dermaplaning is.
- How often Dermaplaning can be performed.
- The benefits of Dermaplaning.
- How the treatment is performed.
- What happens post treatment.
- How to prepare for performing the treatment.
- Combining other services.
- Skin analysis.
- Anatomy & physiology.
- Hair growth stages.
- Hair types.
- Fitzpatrick skin type.
- Dermaplaning versus Microdermabrasion.
- What the treatment feels like.
- Is dermaplaning safe for your skin.
- Are there any immediate side effects.
- What are the anticipated results.
- Client record cards.
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Consent form.
- Pre treatment guidelines.
- Post treatment guidelines.
- Steps for performing the treatment.
Format: Microsoft Word.