What is the course about?
In this course you will learn all aspects of Acrylic Nails including applying coloured core powders, use of the E-File & how to finish the nail with gel polish & design. You will learn through various different methods on the day - theory work, practice on your own hands, artificial hands and working on live models.
What will I learn?
- What Acrylic Nails are and what they should look like.
- Who the treatment is suitable for.
- Anatomy and physiology.
- Health & Safety.
- Advanced cuticle and prep work.
- Applying tips.
- Bead control (1 ball method).
- Filing techniques.
- Use of the E-File.
- How to apply Gel Polish.
- Equipment needed.
- You are required to have previously completed an Acrylic Nail course if you would like to enrol on this Acrylic Nails & Acrylic Powder (Advanced - 1 Ball Method) classroom course.
Will I obtain a qualification?
- You will receive a certificate at the end of this course.
- This course is fully accredited.
- On successful completion of this course you will be able to obtain insurance.
How will I be assessed?
- Provide 3 practical case studies.
How long do I get to complete the course?
- The course lasts for one day then you submit practical case studies once you leave the course however you have our ongoing support on completion of the course.
How do I pay for the course?
- Full payment.
- Paypal pay in 3.
Hollywood Glamour Training Academy Contact Details:
- Facebook - Hollywood Glamour Salon & Training Academy
- Instagram - @hollywoodglamouracademy
- Tiktok - @hollywoodglamouracademy
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel - 01294 605044
Upcoming Course Dates Available to Book:
Please contact us on any of the above contact methods if you would like to book this training course and we will arrange a date with you.