What is the course about?
In this course you will learn all aspects of Acrylic Nails including applying coloured core powders to create the classic French look. You will learn through various different methods on the day - theory work, practice on your own hands, artificial hands and working on live models.
What will I learn?
- What Acrylic Nails are and what they should look like.
- Who the treatment is suitable for.
- Anatomy and physiology.
- Health & Safety.
- Advanced cuticle and prep work.
- Creating length using sculpted forms.
- Bead control (1 & 2 ball method).
- Filing techniques.
- Equipment needed.
- You are required to have previously completed an Acrylic Nail course if you would like to enrol on this Acrylic Nails & Acrylic Powder (Advanced - 1 & 2 Ball Method) classroom course.
Will I obtain a qualification?
- You will receive a certificate at the end of this course.
- This course is fully accredited.
- On successful completion of this course you will be able to obtain insurance.
How will I be assessed?
- Provide 3 practical case studies.
How long do I get to complete the course?
- The course lasts for one day then you submit practical case studies once you leave the course however you have our ongoing support on completion of the course.
How do I pay for the course?
- Full payment.
- Paypal pay in 3.
Hollywood Glamour Training Academy Contact Details:
- Facebook - Hollywood Glamour Salon & Training Academy
- Instagram - @hollywoodglamouracademy
- Tiktok - @hollywoodglamouracademy
- Email - email@example.com
- Tel - 01294 605044
Upcoming Course Dates Available to Book:
Please contact us on any of the above contact methods if you would like to book this training course and we will arrange a date with you.